Friday, April 03, 2015

Third Day with Bae (unrelated notions hahaha)

well its third day with bae! [heart][heart] hahahaha wait WHO'S that?!
Let me introduce you, here comes !! George Steve Timmy yea yea yea aka GST !!!!!! (dafuq?
Happy April's fool then , although it's past. :P and not even a lil bit funny though...............................

Okay, let me talk about my life here, ahhh of course just a sharing! (to myself LOL)
April will be the month which I'll be totally free of job (but the household chores are not including of course) , cos I'm already officially quit the Cashier Assistant's job at a bakery since 24/3 (for working about 1.5 months :D ) which is somewhere located next to my house only. dont think that the cashier assistant job is just put the bun inside the plastic bag, you think so easy like that ah!? my part of jobs covered all sides and everything else you need to do, even they let me learn to do a cashier and after i get used to it.... they let me do all things, really everything by myself in such a "big" bakery brunch shop hahaha. but sometimes kinda enjoy lah when im getting know and having so much funs with a Malay's new friend, her nickname is Pajel, i like her so much maybe as our age is almost same and the things and ppl we like and dont like are the same too! hahaha this is always the first reason to let us get a close friend (having a same person you hate), and also especially when sim's off day then i'll get a calm and relax day!! thats it!!! Monday!!! ahh even now everytime i think of him, im f''king ..... okay he's just a special case to me, one of a worker who work with me. i never really dislike someone yet until he came into my life. he is extremely bad-tempered, extra-odd, always-negative-thinking and always do girlish thing like eating collagen and scolding customer at their back saying they're acting themselves very pretty (something like "perempuantu ingat sendiri sangat cantik, minta puji) and whatever else but actually they do NOTHING if the customer is pretty because he hates girl so much! know why? he's a g*y shhhh. awwww, almost overlook to tell you that, Sim is a boy, a boy with a small eyes, long legs and about 180cm, and white skin. He should be charming if he had a normal acting but its so much wasted! okay im trying to stop myself complaining about him again but my fingers cant stop!!!!! ps, he told me he had no friends before at school because every of his friends are bitches talking back at him. at first i got so much sympathies and pities towards him but eventually i found out who's that bitch....... geez ~

switch topics switch topics **

gonna tell you that this is my first post from my new notebook. HI ~ ( my baby laptop is saying hi to you, gv her some response pls!) and again, i'm neither Asus or Acer this time LOL. i bought a lenovo then. after getting her back home, my friends complained about me for choosing non-ASUS. but why must asus everywhere isit hahahahha. but cant deny that my first choice is also asus but after seeing all the i5 processor for asus is 2000 and up, i just cant... you know, I just cant let myself for spending my family so much money and burden them again. so at last lenovo is quite cheaper than others la and run the same thing with asus too. Money is always an issue. I admitted that I felt totally remorseful for choosing this but at last get a open up my mind too. am im not the gaming girl too right ~
while watching Cafe. Waiting. Love. (such a cute movie really*)


So no doubt that As long as you protect it well, it will always good to use, nice to touch and pretty to look =)

No comments:

Post a Comment