Monday, March 23, 2015

Once in a March.

Hello this is 23rd of March in two-o-one-five. *testing123 *clearsore tsktsktsk

Okay, now Im really a new fresh graduates from Form 5. Last few months is really a tough month for my mind, for keep thinking of what subjects I really want to continue my study, of course LOCALLY.


http://img.wikinut.com/img/ogmfw.08rjkaa5cs/jpeg/0/Do-not-confuse.jpeg


Im so admire each of my friends, they already set their mind for what they want to study and what they want to become in the future. Can't deny that I came out of the first class of my school, that is, all of the top students were gathering inside, competing fiercely and healthily. hahahahha healthily LOL im just straightly translated from chinese.

And well, my SPM result is not as lousy as I first thought last year. Addmaths, BM, Chemistry might be the most unexpeted subjects that I think will score A-. Because I didnt take good care of my health that time and take my exam as lousy as...... Dont want mention it anymore T-T but I felt really lucky and thankful!

But at last, after comparing every issue (financial problem, syllabus and many others reason). Form 6 might be the choice i will pick! ( between A lvls, foundation and SAM)

ahhhh many of them said its not a right choice because form 6 might be wasting my time la, the duration is too long la, and its too hard la, etc etc. But every things got its bad side and good side issit, dont u think how come government need to offer Malaysia's student a useless pre-uni course to study issitttttttttttttttttttttttttt . okay dont know what to say already kbye

eh wait, jus ignore my english. My standard got limit de ni zhi dao ma!!! hahahahha i think i should always use english to start writing and of course blog too, to improve the writings mah. some said the more you write is better than never touch it isit! aiya i know lah still broken lah i know lah i know lah haiya aneh aneh lah okay i shut up now zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment