Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hi, two o one four :)

dang dang dang dang, 2013 ends and welcome 2014 with a open hearted.
This might be an important and meaningful year in my entire life.

The year which I''ll be named as a "SPM candidates".
The rough year I have to keep on study and concentrating 100% with school works.
The last year I stayed at this “lovely" school . (maybe its not lovely enough, but its means a lot)
The year I be the biggest and also the oldest student in ma school! ha, not funny
and The year without bf and stay single and available again? ought to be

and the last and the most important!!*** 
is the last year ... me and my friends stay together in one class, in one school ..
after this 365 days , maybe we all far apart from each other. or lose contact though
but I will never forget , everyone . the haters , the bitches haha , besties , jeffer ting.. 
wait .. whats wrong with jeffery!! ahahhahaha 

So , the conclusion is! its so hard to control yourself from !, keep on study but the heart is desiring much to have fun fun fun fun fun fun fun FUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN! KNN hahahahha






oh hi ~ I cut hair short again . Feels like Form 1 me . LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment